Your first visit to Riverfront Dental establishes a vital foundation for our relationship with you. During the first visit, we make sure to obtain important background information, like your medical history, and give you time to get to know your doctor. To understand what to expect for your first visit to our practice, please read through this page.
Mission Statement Riverfront Dental is focused and committed to providing exceptional dentistry that benefits each patient's overall health in a caring, informative, and respectful environment, while treating the needs of each individual. To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earn the trust and respect of patients, profession and community.
- Exceed your expectations.
- Ensure a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment.
- Strive for continuous improvement at all levels.
Please visit Spokane Transit Authority for bus routes to our office. Service is provided by route #60 Airport/Browne's Addition and the #61 Highway 2/Browne's Addition.